[thelist] webcam & voice chat application

Jeroen Wijers info at internetvraagbaak.nl
Tue Mar 22 09:57:14 CST 2005

> We wrote something similar with Java using UDP, it is theoretically
> possible to do it with TCP using java applets. But I don't know any
> commercial or non-commercial product that does it.

me neither :( .... well i head of someone that has some "software" for it
but then it comes
to the €... well a lot, for they want to let me buy a server(s), MM Com
server licenses and so on and so on....
Even before they have to work and implement their software for just....
really just 2 times 20 chatters max......
even then he said.. "we might need more server  power the ones we use can
just handle that.."
So looks like it is pretty hard...  ;-)