[thelist] using music in a sales presentation

Chris George cgeorge at basecorp.com
Wed Mar 23 22:31:06 CST 2005

Are they just asking for a loop or some sort of generic background track
that is easy on the ears, or do they have a hankerin' for some AC/DC -
Dirty Deeds.mp3 or...?

If it's a generic muzak loop you're after, believe it or not most houses
that create multimedia usually roll their own - you don't need a whole
lot of music skill (or time) to create something 1/2 decent in say
Garageband.

Good luck.

Chris.

Incidentally, copyrighted music + sales presentation == bad news.
Chances are that could be construed as "making money", and thus frowned
upon. But IANAL.