[thelist] ul li different coloured bullets and text

e-head ebone+thelist at dotsandloops.net
Thu Mar 24 09:27:01 CST 2005

On 03/23/05 10:09 or thereabouts, ben morrison scribbled:
> > Use background images instead:
> > http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listutorial/introduction.htm
> >

> I cant use background images, in a cms we let people choose colours,
> so I could use two of the supplied colours. Whereas geeting them to
> upload a bullet image just wouldnt happen.
>
> ben

Can you simply "make" a bullet on the server side using php/asp/java ?
Like people do php image "titles" on the fly ?
It's easy to make a small circle in php with imagecreate, and the color
can just be passed in the query string.

--
Real wealth can only increase.
		-- R. Buckminster Fuller