[thelist] CSS for Browse Button Alone

prithvi.krishna at wipro.com prithvi.krishna at wipro.com
Thu Mar 24 02:28:41 CST 2005

Hi,

Hope u can help me out with this. I want to change the styles of the button alone in the upload file unit (The text box with the upload or browse button).
The code i am using is as below. The textbox and the button arent separate entities. If i give class to the code below even the textbox below is taking the class.

	<INPUT id="hfilePhoto" dir="rtl" type="file" name="hfilePhoto" runat="server">
This is for a .NET application (Just for ur refenrence).

Will be grateful to oyu if u could help me out with this.

Prithvi Krishna
Wipro Infotech
Ahmed Plaza, No.38/1 & 38/2,
Bretenna Agrahara, Hosur Main Road
Bangalore - 560 068
Phone : 080 - 25055329 | Fax : 080 - 28527106
Email: prithvi.krishna at wipro.com
Site: www.wipro.co.in

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin at wipro.com immediately