[thelist] Removing link colors

Mark Groen markgroen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 20:38:18 CST 2005

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 03:24:09 +0100, Chris Kavanagh <> wrote:

> I'd like to make the links on my page have no special colour.

Note: a:hover MUST come after a:link and a:visited in the CSS
definition in order to be effective. Note: a:active MUST come after
a:hover in the CSS definition in order to be effective.

a:link {color:black; text-decoration:none;}
a:visited {color:black; text-decoration:none;}
a:hover {color:black; text-decoration:none;}
a:active {color:black; text-decoration:none;}

pseudo-class:
http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_pseudo_classes.asp

hth!

cheers,

             Mark

             MG Web Services
             www.mgwebservices.ca

Your Canadian West Coast web site development and hosting solution.