[thelist] Javascript off CSS on hide elements in page

Tony Crockford boldfish at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 05:18:01 CST 2005

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:36:52 +0100, Christian Heilmann
<lists at onlinetools.org> wrote:
> Tony Crockford wrote:
>
> >I was looking for a simple way...  seems to get simple I've got to work harder
> >

> Same there, simply remove the button and add the onchange handler
> directly to the element via Javascript.
>
> You  could also use my script to turn a list into a dropdown:
> http://icant.co.uk/forreview/tamingselect/

okay, makes most sense.

up until now I've been hacking other bits of javascript to suit my
needs - perhaps it's time to learn how to use it properly.  any hints
tips or good tutorials for getting to grips with dom scripting from a
new to javascript perspective?

TIA

--
http://wiki.workalone.co.uk - stuff you need to know.