[thelist] Site check: FF vs IE. CSS Round 1

Minh Lee Goon evolt at goonies.info
Mon Mar 28 09:45:30 CST 2005

Hey all,

I've been designing in Firefox, but I have to make sure everything looks
fine in Internet Explorer as well... since most of my clients potential
site visitors are not exactly on the cutting edge of web technology. So
you can imagine my frustration when I can get it to look as intended in
IE, but not in FF.

Here's the URL: http://learn.sdstate.edu/minhlee_goon/casd/

I would like the border of #Content to go around the image, instead of
cut right through it. I could make the height higher than the block, but
I'd like to find a more legitimate around it.

Thank you for all your help.

Minh Lee