[thelist] Extra character in IE

Robin Hastings robin.hastings at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 12:37:24 CST 2005

Hello all - I'm hoping that you can help me find a character in an
HTML file that I'm completely missing. The site is an internal one and
not accessible to the outside, but I've copied it to a subdomain for
you all to look at. The problem is that in this page (which is a
wireframe-like example I'm going to send to my boss which will show
where I see our blog fitting into a new design for the MRRL site)
there is an extra character that shows up in IE 6.0. Looks fine in
Firefox, but my boss will be viewing it in IE, so I'd like to get rid
of it before I turn it in. An extra set of eyes looking at it would be
incredibly helpful, if anyone has the time. The temporary location of
the files is at:
http://mrrl.intertecdesigns.com/index.html for the HTML and
http://mrrl.intertecdesigns.com/includes/style.css for the CSS

I've validated both the HTML and CSS and they pass with flying colors
- I'm stumped! Thanks in advance for any help you all can give!!
--
Robin Hastings
robin.hastings at gmail.com