[thelist] Extra character in IE

Robin Hastings robin.hastings at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:09:47 CST 2005

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:14:53 +0100, fstorr <fffrancis at fstorr.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm on a Mac, so can't test it on the PC, but have come across
> something that sounds similar before and, as you've commented your HTML
> a lot, I'm guessing that this might be your problem+solution:
> http://positioniseverything.net/explorer/dup-characters.html
>
> HTH
>
> Regards

Thanks for the link to that site - I hadn't run across that one
before! I really didn't want to try to deal with -3px margins, so I
tried reformatting the source code, as was suggested by Ivo and that
made it go away (on the internal version  - I may play around with the
external version that I posted to see what else would work). Thanks
guys, for the help!!

--
Robin Hastings
robin.hastings at gmail.com