[thelist] font identification?

Michele Foster (WizarDev) michele at wizardev.ca
Tue Mar 29 12:15:58 CST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Meredith Tupper" <meredith at pintsize.com>

> Hello font freaks,
>
> I'm trying to identify the font used in the Titleist logo:
> http://www.titleist.com/   Actually, I know it's most likely a
> proprietary font, but I'm looking for something similar.  Any
> suggestions?

Have you tried IdentiFont?
http://www.identifont.com/

I've used it in the past and it's been dead on accurate.  Just recently used
it for a client where I only had a specific "phrase" available in the font
in question, after answering several questions, it gave me a choice of
possible fonts, it's first choice being dead on perfect. Now if only someone
would build an application whereby one could scan a font and upload an
image, and the application would match it.  :)

Michele