[thelist] Anchoring a nav element to the bottom of the window

JLIST EMAIL JLIST at UNIONINTERACTIVE.COM
Wed Mar 30 15:21:13 CST 2005

Hopefully this can help?
http://scott.sauyet.com/CSS/Demo/FooterDemo1.html

The site I'm working on will look really nice if I can anchor the nav
to the bottom of the window: i.e. it's always fixed at the bottom,
regardless of the user's window size, scrolling behaviour, whatever.

Does anyone know of a simple tutorial I can hit up to make this happen?
  I haven't had much luck in Google...probably because I don't know what
an "anchored nav element" is really called.  :\