[thelist] Need help from any mySQL gurus on the list

Ed McCarroll Ed at ComSimplicity.com
Wed Mar 30 16:40:28 CST 2005

My bad.

"Starting with MySQL 4.1, all subquery forms and operations that the
SQL standard requires are supported, as well as a few features that
are MySQL-specific."

from: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/subqueries.html

--
Ed McCarroll                                  (310) 838-4330
Ed at ComSimplicity.com            http://www.ComSimplicity.com