[thelist] Illegal to link?

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Wed Mar 30 19:53:21 CST 2005

Message from Rob Schumann (3/30/2005 09:31 PM)

>On 30-03-2005at 11:34, dan.mccullough at gmail.com (Dan
>McCullough) wrote:
>
>  >
>  > I dont see where this benefits/protects WebMD at all.
>
>I could not agree with you more... looks like another
>example of common sense taking a back seat. What possible
>benefit/protection does such a stance give to WebMD,
>errecting barriers like this

I have one vague explanation here and I'm not even suggesting this
reasoning is logical, but I understand that there are a lot of websites
dispensing very arbitrary medical advice. Perhaps WebMD doesn't want to end
up in a list that includes those sorts of sites.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/