[thelist] Illegal to link?

Jonathan Dillon jdillon at boehm-ritter.com
Thu Mar 31 22:48:25 CST 2005

> Hyperlinks aren't photocopies. They're footnotes. "Photocopies" would be
> copying and pasting the content onto your site.

I agree with your perspective, however, when dealing with the dumb, one
must explain it in terms they cannot understand.  One must say, "This is
new.  Your existing metaphors are insuffient.  Clearly, your lack of
mental diligence in examining this concept makes you a poor choice for
being a leader.  You should consider another career, one with a bit less
impact on society perhaps?"

But, that's my 2c!

It's a hyperlink.  C'est ne pas un pipe.

Jonathan