[thelist] The old Google indexing issue

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Apr 1 14:58:39 CST 2005

Allow me to elaborate on myself for a second.  I recall hearing at some
point in the past that the googlebot has the smarts to not follow links that
are hidden... at least in a limited sense.  In this case, the navigation
div's have display: none.  If what I heard was right, then google would skip
these links as they were obviously hidden from view.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/service_areas/