[thelist] CFMX Error

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Sun Apr 3 19:38:58 CDT 2005

All,

I've been coding along nicely today, and then suddenly, on my test
server, I notice that I'm getting a 500 error when I submit a form.

I checked all of my includes.  They appear to be intact.  I push to my
prod server to check against everything, and the same thing happens, but
my logs report this:

[Sun Apr  3 19:23:26 2005] [error] [client <ip address>] File does not
exist: /home/website/public_html/CFIDE/scripts/cfform.js

Now, I'll always admit to being more of a hack with CF than an actual
developer, and if it weren't for forums just like this, I'd probably not
have completed more than a couple of my projects.  I'm lost.  I'm just
not sure what's going on here and I've a feeling I've just made a syntax
snafu that's causing this to be a bit ugly.... But then again, I could
be wrong, as I've just noticed it's happening on a couple of other CFMX
sites on my server.

Can anyone offer any insight/guidance here? I'm really struggling with
this.

Thanks,

Russ