[thelist] IE adding space (surprise, surprise)

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Mon Apr 4 13:27:58 CDT 2005

I am having some problems with IE adding space in a web site I am in the
process of building.  It looks fine in FF, but IE is adding space in two
places.  First on the home page,
http://www.buildingboys.org/revamp/index.html, IE is adding space to the
left of the photo on the left.  Second, IE is adding a pixel between the
home and about us tabs at the top.  Lastly, both browsers want to place
my main content in the middle of the table cell, though I have valign
set to "top".

Any ideas?  Oh, and be brutal if you must, but bear in mind the project
is still being built.

Thanks,

Norman

--
---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"