[thelist] .NET CLR

Chris.Marsh at Callserve.com Chris.Marsh at Callserve.com
Wed Apr 6 06:19:19 CDT 2005

All

Can anyone tell me how I can reliably tell which (if any) version of the
.NET CLR is installed on a server? I have direct access to the server, but
may not install any software or make any configuration changes.

Many thanks!

Chris Marsh
Web Developer
Callserve Communications Ltd
2 Harbour Exchange Square
London E14 9GE
www.callserve.com  www.phoneserve.com
Tel: + 44 (0) 207 517 7130
Fax: + 44 (0) 207 517 7101

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete the email immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Callserve Communications accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. _______________________________________________________________________
service.