[thelist] asp coding problem

Jeroen Wijers info at internetvraagbaak.nl
Wed Apr 6 10:12:59 CDT 2005

> Hi,
> sorry but I did not understand what you are trying to express.

Okay....
iif(Cities.Fields("CityCount") <> 1,"en","")

puts just "en" behind the word in the first part:
Response.Write("<td><B>" & FindVar("CityResultsStart") &
Cities.Fields("CityCount") & _
"</B>regel"

SO IF CityCount <>1
the script will put "en"  behind which makes it print: regelen

ALL that is fine... but now we want to put in multiple words, that cannot be
made as a multiple that easy..
for "en" is only put after the last word.. not all words we put in the first
part where it says "<B>regel"

I was just hoping i did not have to learn asp to solve this  ;-)

Jeroen