[thelist] Dreamweaver versus Frontpage versus Notepad

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:02:01 CDT 2005

On Apr 11, 2005 2:56 PM, Mark Groen <markgroen at gmail.com> wrote:
> > It is the industry standard editor, I venture to say, but I
> strongly
> > advise against believing all macromedia wants to make us believe.
> No
> > editor can replace proper understanding of markup and code, and
> pure
> > HTML is not here to stay.
>
> lol! gawd, it was the 90's when the last completely static web site
> died wasn't it?

That would be nice. what we have to deal with now is the collateral
all the cowboy development left us. Currently I am working on a local
government project trying to get the content of  20000 hardcoded pages
in different designs/code styles and navigations into a CMS.

Let's try not to leave trails like that on our CVs, mkay?

--
Chris Heilmann
Blog: http://www.wait-till-i.com