[thelist] Managing Content with Flash Presentation

Justin Zachan Mgmt justin at jazzmanagement.com.au
Mon Apr 11 23:25:03 CDT 2005

Hey. Ideally all the content and the Flash file would be bundled up, so in
the Flash itself on delivery to the end user. I currently use external text
files to load up content, but there is no security and no way of locking
down the content.

So I need a method to update the content inside the Flash file itself I
guess.

Thanks

Cheers

Justin