[thelist] Managing Content with Flash Presentation

Mark Mandel mark.mandel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 01:44:18 CDT 2005

You probably just need some sort of web app with security login to control
the text files, a username and password, and some basic html editor. presto.

I mean you could go the whole hog and have yourself some sort of
comunication gateway between a DB and/or the Flash player - AMF,
Loadvariables, XML, ColdFusion gateway... I think Flash will connect with
webservices too? (not sure on that one) so you certainly have alot of
options...

Mark

E: mark.mandel at gmail.com
W: www.compoundtheory.com <http://www.compoundtheory.com>