[thelist] multiblog / aggregator tool

Bryan Rieger dev at yiibu.com
Tue Apr 12 11:40:55 CDT 2005

Check out Drupal http://drupal.org

It allows for multiple users to each create blogs that can be pushed to the
front page of the site. It also includes an feed aggregator, comments, feed
publishers, etc.

Bit of a learning curve, but free and open with a vibrant user community.
Depending on your client's needs you might want to check out Bryght
http://bryght.com which is a hosted Drupal service - takes the pain out of
having to admin/patch/upgrade the server software and db.

Cheers,

Bryan