[thelist] Any FLASH developers here?

Casey Crookston casey at thecrookstons.com
Wed Apr 13 10:26:49 CDT 2005

It was bound to happen some time... an older client came back to me and
wants to re-do the site I did for them three years ago, and they want it
redone in Flash.  I'm glad they came back to me, but I also know almost
nothing about Flash.  I played with it about 3 versions ago but I've
forgotten most of what I learned, which wasn't much.

I am now faced with the question of trying to learn it myself, or
outsourcing it.  I'm leaning heavily towards outsourcing.  If anyone here is
or knows an EXPERIENCED flash developer with a solid portfolio which I can
view, I'd love to exchange a few emails.  When I say EXPERIENCED I really
mean it.

I know this is a bit off topic for this list, and for that I apologize, but
it's a good first start and I figured someone here might know someone and
perhaps we can work together.

Thanks,

Casey