[thelist] Frontpage verses Dreamweaver

Wed Apr 13 20:35:09 CDT 2005

> Do not use Dreamweaver for WYSIWYG design: it messes things up.
I think it is just the opposite, when you compare MSFP and Dreamweaver.
MSFP really messes the up the code. There are actually softwares on the
market that "Cleans Up!" the MSFP html code :p

Dreamweaver is at least lets you control things. If you don't want it to
add anything automaGicly to your code, it doesn't.

For an intermediate level an up coder, FrontPage and IBM Home Page
Builder is the worst nightmare I can imagine. (Referring to any version
of MSFP and Japanese 9.x version of IBM HPB)