[thelist] HTML Email

Mark Groen markgroen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 08:56:20 CDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: April 14, 2005 4:31 AM
Subject: [thelist] HTML Email

> Please excuse this odd question.  I have never consciously done
HTML email.  How
> would I create a HTML email like a newsletter to publish?  Thanks!

If you want to learn how, go here:

http://www.website101.com/email_e-mail/HTML_email.html

Need a quickie? Open up Outlook Express > File > New > Format > Rich
Text > View > Source Edit. You will see three tabs opening at the
bottom of the window, click on Source. Keep in mind that you are not
seeing the headers, just the content, but that will give you an idea
of what kind of code email software like Outlook Express is used to
seeing.

hth!

cheers,

               Mark