[thelist] DIV sizing + overflow

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Thu Apr 14 11:30:54 CDT 2005

Hi Mark,

   This may not help your current situation, but I couldn't help noticing that your inner table has no rows or cells.

FWIW,

Peter

 From: "Mark Joslyn" Mark.Joslyn at SolimarSystems.com

I have the following code:

style="width: 100%; height: 100%;">

 Reports

width="100%">
blah blah blah

I had to float the DIV because the browser was allocating space to the
entire table (it was going off the screen to the right) inside the DIV, even
with the overflow setting. Is there a better way to handle this?

When I open this in the browser, the widths are not being set
correctly, but then I hit refresh on the browser and everything falls into
place. Is there something about the overflow value of the div that is
causing this initial page load to be wrong?

Thanks,

markJ