[thelist] Helpful security article

Brooking, John John.Brooking at sappi.com
Thu Apr 14 12:13:40 CDT 2005

I don't want to restart the multiple extended conversations about SQL
injection and so forth, but I found this article[0] to be very helpful
in describing how URL-encoding can be used for various kinds of attacks,
including SQL injection. A recommended read.

[0] http://www.cgisecurity.com/lib/URLEmbeddedAttacks.html

Now, please resist the urge to reply unless you have something really
helpful to say! :-)

- John
--

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in the message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender thereof and destroy / delete the message. Neither the sender nor Sappi Limited (including its subsidiaries and associated companies) shall incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly from accessing any of the attached files which may contain a virus or the like.