[thelist] [ASP.NET] CHECKED attribute of radio button--problemsetting it within asp repeater

Jason Handby jasonh at corestar.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 05:11:12 CDT 2005

> ><input type="radio" name="SexWith" id="SexWith" value="jason" <%If
> >MyField = "jason" then response.write " checked=""checked"""%> />
> >

> I've gotta say that that's the most ... unusual ... example
> set I've seen in web design so far. ;-)

I was thinking that...

Thanks for your input Michele. That's pretty much how I would have done this
in classic ASP, but unfortunately it seems it's not as simple to do this in
ASP.NET as it is in ASP. And from my experience I'd say that it's definitely
less easy to get laid when you're an ASP.NET programmer too, although I
haven't yet resorted to building websites to aid my cause  :-)

Jason