[thelist] Reliable Web hosting - need advice

Mark Groen markgroen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 20:57:40 CDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Iain Godsman" <iain at datahive.ca>
To: "Konstantine" <listclient at gmail.com>; <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: April 15, 2005 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [thelist] Reliable Web hosting - need advice

www.datahive.ca

;-)

Don't go there, I can give you a long list of problems from them if
you email me off-list as I was with them when they started up (they
were good then). About a year ago the management changed and it was
hell after that. Really, really bad errors like thier own web site
not showing because the DNS was mucked up by them, no sites for hours
at a time, lousy support, I could go on for quite a while about these
people.

Also, it's not very good list ettiquette when the only posts you make
to the list are not to help, or ask a question, but to link to your
company when someone asks who's a good host.

cheers,

       Mark