[thelist] Macromedia and Adobe, sitting in a tree.. Adobe Flash? Macromedia Acrobat? [WAS: Safari 1.3]

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Mon Apr 18 07:18:16 CDT 2005

I currently use PS to design templates and Homesite hand code sites.  I
remove some bloating from PS and do not use GoLive because of the
bloating problems even though it came with CS.  However, if Adobe
thought that GoLive and SVG was going to take over the web world, I
don't believe they would be buying MM.  Instead, I think they want to
acquire the best tools on the market to enhance their ability to deliver
a solution set.

Time will tell,

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"