LOW VALUE: Re: [thelist] .NET and frames

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Tue Apr 19 01:09:22 CDT 2005

: From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org [mailto:thelist-
: bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan Dillon
: Subject: RE: LOW VALUE: Re: [thelist] .NET and frames
: >
: >> I know this won't help anyone on the list,
: >> and it's probably a low value message (as 'subjected')
: >
: > 	Especially since it's based on a faulty assumption, as
: > illustrated in Ken's and my posts today...
: Sorry if I offended you personally.  I just find that the lack of
: flexibility in .NET to do some things seem so second nature to the web can
: make it a frustrating platform to hack on.
: Jonathan

What types of things?