[thelist] How do I submit a single form thru either of two linksusing JavaScript AND pass a hidden value depending on the link?

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:53:22 CDT 2005

On 4/22/05, Ivo P <ipletikosic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Excellent point Chris, thnx for the check.
>
> I was having a chuckle with a buddy as we read the reply from Jeff. I
> find his points dead-on when developing for www or the widest possible
> audience but to assume the scope, requirements & context of this app
> from my limited post is a strech.
>
> Still, good tip on looking into CSS as an alternative.

If you are not going to bother to follow certain rules of a
technology, why use it then?

If you want rich forms following different rules, use Flash or Flex to
create them.

You  can get as designy as you want -and  be usable:
http://www.caledonbank.com/accountFinder.html

Using simple HTML forms and then breaking conventions is just calling
for trouble and misunderstandings, as this thread proves.