[thelist] More details Dynamically creating and saving Flash

Scott Wolpow scott at wolpow.com
Sun Apr 24 02:03:27 CDT 2005

I am using actionscript to do some functionality. In the actionscript I
need to change a variable. Then compile the .fla then generate the .swf.
I have found out ways to generate the .swf using tools like ming and that
can be dynamic. However how would I access the .fla file?
Scott Wolpow

<snip>
>Can Flash Comm Server be used to Dynamically create and save a Flash movie?
>Here is the problem.
>I need to create a separate Flash movie for each item in a database. That
>then needs to be saved.
</snip>