SPAM-HIGH: RE: [thelist] dynamic table sql question

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Tue Apr 26 02:47:52 CDT 2005

My apologies!  His original post was about selecting records, and knowing
that the answer would almost definitely include a UNION given the table
structure (horrifying as it may be, it's what he's got!), I made a faulty
presumption.  In your answer, switching that one word from UPDATE to UNION
still made perfect sense, so I figured I was onto something... oh well.

:-)

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/