[thelist] opinions on CMS solutions

dwain at alforddesigngroup.com dwain at alforddesigngroup.com
Tue Apr 26 16:33:03 CDT 2005

>>>I've seen numerous projects that would require
>>>investments in excess of $20k
>>
>>That's sure too. But I think the specs posted by Mike
>>Pouncy do not fall under this case.

has anyone checked out jboss.org?  they are supposed to have an
enterprise grade open source cms.
dwain

--
Dwain Alford
http://www.alforddesigngroup.com

web hosting: http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=7653741

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=1/

"The artist may use any form which his expression demands;
for his inner impulse must find suitable expression."
Wassily Kandinsky, "Concerning The Spiritual In Art"

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0517-0, 04/25/2005
Tested on: 4/26/2005 4:33:04 PM