[thelist] opinions on CMS solutions

Bryan Rieger dev at yiibu.com
Tue Apr 26 17:17:38 CDT 2005

It's been mentioned before, but here goes nothing: Drupal
http://drupal.org/search/node/events

There's an events module, upcoming module and I think there's some people
looking at iCal support. As for workflow, Drupal isn't perfect, but it's got
the usual moderation, sign-offs, etc. Fairly easy to set-up using PHP, MySQL
- even better if you enable mod_rewrite support for clean urls.

Cheers,

Bryan