[thelist] ShopSite experience?

Audrey Blumeneau blumeneau at aboutaudrey.com
Tue Apr 26 18:49:16 CDT 2005

Greetings,

I have a client who has asked me what I know - pros and cons - of a
shopping cart system called "ShopSite".

I am wondering if any of you have had any experience with it and, if so,
what your thoughts are about it - do you like it?  Are customers using it
happy?

For background, my client has products that require the buyer to select
style, color and size of an item to be purchased (which then determines the
price of said item) and thus needs a system that would be flexible (and
easy) to set up.

Thanks for any feedback (or recommendations).

Cheers,
Audrey