[thelist] TIP: Browser/server interactivity without page reloads

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 08:23:54 CDT 2005

Thanks for the tip,

I was looking for a way to do similar things without the aid of ugly
ms-dependent HTC components (which have bugs and security leaks) and
iframes (which have cross-frame security issues which sometimes make
life hard).

Although the clients will be *ahem* forced (well we have reasons) to
use MSIE, I prefer something cross-browser.

I've not been browsing webmonkey for about 3-4 months. I think I'm
gonna spare some time to visit it.

The tip came like a charm.

Cheers,
Volkan.