[thelist] embed wmv movies firefox

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Wed Apr 27 09:36:07 CDT 2005

For what it's worth... where you use the "URL" parameter, I have a parameter called "filename".

 From: "Jeroen Wijers" info at internetvraagbaak.nl

> Jeroen Wijers wrote:
>
>> I have this on my website: www.chatbots.biz/English/index.htm
>> But it won;t play in firefox..on win xp.
>> On the other pages it does not even display a player screen.... so i
>> "solved" that...
>> But now what i wrong?
>>  >> classid="clsid:6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6"
>> height="260"
>> width="320">

>> id="MyWMPLayer"
>> name="www.aiml.nl/English/english_wmv/welcome.wmv"
>> width="320"
>> height="260"
>> autostart="true">
>>

> I've no way of checking, but why not try this:

Some kind of alternate content.

I tried this

But with no result really. the movie screen will show on both Ie en Firefox
but not play in one of them.
Tried it too with the extra embed tags but with no luck...