[thelist] What´s wrong with this???

Rui Madeira ruimbmadeira at yahoo.com.br
Fri Apr 29 04:38:54 CDT 2005

Me.OdbcConnection1.ConnectionString = "PageTimeout=5;FIL=MS Access;MaxBufferSize=2048;DSN=SigM2"
The script I have in ASP.NET keep sending me this error

ERROR [IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified
[OdbcException: ERROR [IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified]
   System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.Open() +638
   SIGAM.WebForm1.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +65

Is any thing wrong with the script. I´ve already seen if the ODBC and DSN connections are rigth...

Thank you
Rui Madeira