[thelist] RePost - One for the GURU's asp loop

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Tue May 3 06:22:34 CDT 2005

Can I get your example?

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) wrote:

>	No offense, but that's some pretty kludgey loop code.  Did
>nobody get my response last week?  I noticed Brian (the original Brian)
>reposted the question after I answered it, and my post is in the list
>archives...

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.