[thelist] a couple of quick questions regarding web page size/CSS

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Fri May 6 00:14:25 CDT 2005

> I think your question about a tool to optimze for you would be a good
> one for Nick Bradbury (author of Top Style Pro)

+1 for topstyle pro. The pro version (not the lite version) is a good
tool for editing and validating css. The lite version is pretty good
as wel, but the pro one definetely suits my needs best. The only
drawback is that once you save a file you cannot undo the changes
you've done. At times that becomes a real pain in the ass.

Cheers,
Volkan