[thelist] Getting a song to play across several pages

Chris Kavanagh chris at logorocks.com
Thu May 12 06:12:56 CDT 2005

Dear list,

Does anybody know the best way to get a song to start playing when a
user visits a website?  I'd like it to play for as long as they're on
the site.  I was going to do it in a Flash movie, and incorporate a
blessed off switch in that, but I think that if I do that it'll restart
every time the page is changed, right?  Do I need to use a frame or
something?

(Personally I think music automatically playing on websites is a
terrible idea, but hey, it's not *my* website.)

Kind regards,
CK.