[thelist] Survey package needed

Juha Suni juha.suni at ilmiantajat.fi
Thu May 12 09:23:34 CDT 2005

Sam Carter wrote:
> I'm looking for a "less than a few hundred dollars" web package
> that'll do surveys.  I need to type in the questions/answers (build
> the survey), give a URL to the customer and provide reports on the
> results later on.
> I've tried one package that fit this bill which will remain nameless,
> and found it full of problems without support.

Extremely interesting indeed. Given that I am currently in the very late
stages of development of such a product. Ours is a hosted solution, however,
and is not yet available in english.

I'd be very interested in hearing what you choose in the end. Knowing the
competition and the pros/cons of them is always going to help. From what
I've heard the biggest issues are usually with usability and the learning
curve, visual appearance and the amount of time and learning needed to
really create the survey.

We are currently aiming at a "ready survey in 30-60 minutes" schedule for
new users, and from the first tests it seems like we can keep that. Of
course its always balancing between features and simple effectiveness at
some point.

--
Terveisin, Best Regards
Juha Suni