[thelist] XML/XSL Print Question

Derick heraldgreen at gmail.com
Mon May 16 11:07:37 CDT 2005

Hi James,

What I am having problems determining is now to specify that the
header and footer should print on every printable page. So if the data
spans three pages for example, each page will print the header and
footer information.

CSS will allow me to style it, but I don't believe that it will allow
me to create repeable content.

Thanks for the response...I greatly appreciate it!

derick