[thelist] registra to transfer a .co.uk domain to

Paul Waring pwaring at gmail.com
Mon May 16 11:52:15 CDT 2005

On 5/16/05, Getafixx <getafixx at getafixx.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a registra to transfer a .co.uk domain to where I can
> change the DNS settings, and NOT be charged through the noise for for
> this "service".. (from £20-£50)

I would recommend 123 Reg (http://www.123reg.co.uk/) - I have 15
domains with them and have transferred a .com inwards before with no
problems (I'm not sure but I think the procedure for transferring a
.co.uk is even simpler). They let you change the nameservers as often
as you like and if you set the nameserver records to the ones they
provide they will handle your DNS for you via the control panel where
you can setup pretty much anything you want (A records, MX records
etc.) - all included in the price of the domain, which is about
£3/year for .co.uk/.org.uk. They're also fairly quick at responding to
any tech support enquiries.

Paul

--
Rogue Tory