[thelist] speech plugin..

Jeroen Wijers info at internetvraagbaak.nl
Tue May 17 02:01:11 CDT 2005

> Maybe Flash would be your best bet?
>
> Not sure if there's anything that would actually read the text and links
> to viewers, as this is usually the functiuon of screen reader software
> which blind people use to surf the web.
>
> I've been to a few sites with Flash voiceovers which offer you the ability
> to listen to the presentation rather than read it......

Well there is something
...http://www.speaksforitself.com/speaksforitself/index.asp?UID=181665862268
I have installed it... with 2 Dutch L&H ( r.i.p) voices and well it is not
the worse but not any better than  years ago
when i was hooking up my chatbot to something like that...

Maybe some apps like this? In Flash?  An example site maybe?

I also investigated on using MS Agent but well.... let's forget about that
one.

Jeroen