[thelist] speech plugin..

Jeroen Wijers info at internetvraagbaak.nl
Thu May 19 02:31:33 CDT 2005

> Given that you said preferring something server-side, your options are
> very limited. You'll probably end up using Flash, or depending on
> client-side software to read it for them, perhaps offering a download
> link.
>
> Have you considered simply having someone reading the site out loud,
> recording that and including streaming audio with the site? That would
> remove the need for client-side software (with the exception of
> whatever's needed to play it back, of course), and include play/pause
> and stop buttons

Thanks.. i wil be a huge website.... with CMS and changing content... would
take a lot of time
to read all into a recorder and keep that updated....
Maybe if i could use an local installed engine that does the reading.... to
speech and Save it so it can be used to be
put on the webiste in streaming format.

Jeroen