[thelist] Looking for simple way to get JS statistics from myvisitors.

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Mon May 23 00:58:23 CDT 2005

> YMMV, replies offlist please.

Forgive me but I cannot stop myself replying offlist :)

After having seen "star wars episode III" on the movie yesterday;
I see this discussion as a struggle between the dark side of the power
and the light side of the power:

One side, has it's rules, it's etique and tries to "be good". The
other side has no rules at all and "shows no mercy" (even to the
younglings).

It's up to you to decide which approach belongs to which side.

Forgive me if it's a bad analogy.

Me, having seen both the dark and light side:
"Afraid of transforming into Darth Vader, I am :)"

Cheers and have a nice week start!
Volkan.